Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Please take a look at the Rules. it is not allowed to edit a single page more than two tmes in a 15-minute period. Use the Show preview button before saving to see how your changes look and to reduce the anount of needed edits. If you fail to follow this rule again you may get blocked. --kHacker35000vr (talk) 12:18, 7 April 2013 (UTC)
Next Time i take the Preview Button.
Please remember to sign four of these: ~ at the end of each comment you make on a talk page. It will automatically calculate your name and the date! If you don't do that people won't know who you are!! -- FunkyDude15 (talk) 12:46, 7 April 2013 (UTC)
Okay, thank´s. MkwHackerLol (talk) 12:52, 7 April 2013 (UTC)