Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You are supposed to use the templates when creating pages. For The Star Festival (DS Peach Gardens Texture), you deleted nearly everything the template provided for you and you made the page yourself, which does not conform to the style of the rest of the Wiiki. Also, use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 02:17, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
CJ's Texture Pack
Just wanted you to know that when I clicked on that link on your intro page, I saw this: Decryption key. Since I don't know what the key is, I think you might want to enable sharing on that page if you plan on releasing it. Huili (talk) 03:24, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for fixing the link, just wanted to say that because someone might see the other message and assume I didn't know it was fixed. Huili (talk) 18:14, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- No Problem, Thanks For Noticing It. MkMaestro (talk)11:17 18 July 2015 (EST)