Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 00:44, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, WorldsBoss! - MindReader 03:27, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
Moderator Messages/Wiiki Rules
Please use the Show preview button before saving a page, you have removed content from the News 2012 page for the second time. If this happens again you'll be banned.
kHacker35000vr 15:53, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
I just noticed that it's my 3DS' fault. It can't display all of the text, so it removes all of the text that can't be displayed. From now on, I'll edit the news on an actual computer. Sorry! - MindReader 16:50, 23 December 2012 (UTC)