Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 07:25, 5 October 2012 (UTC)
Hey, I see you're still finishing up the Swedish translation! I just wanted to say thank you for your continued efforts and contributions towards the translation project. There will likely be a few more track names to translate in the coming days as CT picking streams are currently underway, so I hope you will be able to find time for those as well. Once again, thank you for your time and efforts :) -- WorldsBoss (talk) 12:36, 29 September 2013 (UTC)