Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:53, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
You are saving edits too frequently. Please slow down your edits. It is against the rules to save more than 2 edits every 15 minutes per page. Use the Show Preview button before saving edits to see how your edit will look like.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:53, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
- This is now a WARNING:
- Please use the preview button. Your edits will produce much work for the moderators.
- Wiimm (talk) 22:55, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
When you submit an entry to the News page, newer releases during the same day have to go below older ones. You have been warned.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 06:12, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
Sorry I'm from Australia and its really confusing -- MKWLH1000
I have submitted a news entry for 10/7/2013 at 10:15am but I'm not sure what time that is where you are so it may still be yesterday. sorry for an problems.
--Unsigned comment by MKWLH1000 23:20, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
- If you sign your post on a talk page with four tildes (~~~~), it will auto-sign your post with the time of the edit and the person who posted it.
- --Shadow (talk) 21:25, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
ok thanks MKWLH1000 (talk) 07:31, 8 October 2013 (UTC)