Could you try using the "preview" button when editing a page instead of saving and saving lots of times please? It's a bit annoying to see:
HelloImYourMind 22:36, 21 September 2011 (CEST)
Hi, LuigiCTGPMaster! Can you make sure you put your CT news on both the News Page & the Main Page. I've already fixed both. Thanks!
Cobana01 7:59, 21 September 2011 (CEST)
Sparkly Road freeze
I read on skype that you got problems with the kmp mod, can you send me your kmp? Then I can see where it went wrong.
kHacker35000vr 16:33, 29 November 2011 (CET)
- I think the problem is with editing checkpoints with Rainbow Roads KMP...but first I'll check Wiimasters KMP editing. If I have any problems left, I'll write you at Youtube.
- LuigiM 17:49, 29 November 2011 (CET)
- Ok, if your kmp was corrupted by the kmp modifier I would check for problems.
- kHacker35000vr 19:06, 29 November 2011 (CET)
- No longer needed; I fixed the freeze :)
- LuigiM 19:39, 29 November 2011 (CET)
The Harry Potter Effect has something to do with Transparent textures apparently. I don't watch/read any Harry Potter stuff, so I don't know why it's called that. The most harry potter stuff I've seen were paradies on So Random. There is an article somewhere around here, but I can't find it.
-SuperMario64DS, 21:52, 12 December 2011 (CET)
Mario Kart Arcade GP
Hello LuigiM! I am offering to port one Mario Kart GP track with each seemingly well know custom track creator (Which is a big deal, just ask anybody). Simply google "Mario Kart Arcade GP 2", and find the page Mario Wiki. There should be a track list there, tell me which course you'd like to port with me Via my talk page, and we will port it as soon as possible (Whenever I don't have any projects at the time). -- SuperMario64DS, 16:52, 23 December 2011 (CET)
Hi LuigiM, I sent you a rc2 beta to make me falling rocks. Did you do that? Or you are doing that?
Ermelber, 15:50, 11 March 2012 (CET)
- Can you say me which Routes should be used?...Or set them? I will do the rest.
- LuigiM 17:20, 11 March 2012 (CET)
- Mmm, i don't know. I never understand how routes works...
- Ermelber, 18:50, 11 March 2012 (CET)
Track Listing Changes
I really don't like the changes you're making to the track pages. The colors are too intense and distracting, and do they really help accomplish anything? It is easy enough to read which tracks haven't been made without the use of a colored background, and the extra code for colors makes it easier for newbies to screw up page formatting. It would have been better if you posted your proposed changes in the sandbox, so moderators and the community could comment on it first.
Ideally all of these pages should use the same formatting for a consistent look, I know there's a couple with color right now, but my personal preference is for muted colors (Like on Template:Distribution) or no color at all. --Jefe 18:51, 12 May 2012 (UTC)
- 1.) Yes, the colors are to intensive. We can change the the templates. I personally like the colored table because of easy reading. Alternatively we can upload colored ball images to mark the status.
- 2.) The structure is complex. Maybe, but I like the layout. We can open a request section on the discussion page.
- Wiimm 19:16, 12 May 2012 (UTC)
- What about the other Port-pages? I only used this layout for N64-ports and GBA-ports. So...what is wrong with them?
- LuigiM 10:54, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
STGI byte 0x00
What does "Lakitu" mean? What is the effect of changing the value?
Wiimm 20:43, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
- What does "Lakitu" mean? = Lakitu is the type with the traffic at the beginning
- What is the effect of changing the value? = if you drive backwards you will not see the warning-lakitu
- Crank2ist 12:37, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
- First: I know Lakitu. But 'Lakitu' is no value. So what value has what impact? I'm sure, that I have tested value 4 and Lakitu appears.
- Wiimm 12:26, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
- The 'Lakitu-value' describes when Lakitu does appear. 0x3 is recommended. 0x0 means that Lakitu doesn't appear if you drive backwarts. But Tock has found out that Lakitu does appear when you change this value to 0x1. It is not 100% what each value mean.
- LuigiM 12:31, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
- If have done a test series:
- 0: Lakitu is hidden if driving backwards.
- 1,2,3: Lakitu is visible.
- Wiimm 12:46, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
- If have done a test series:
I saw your remake of Wario's Lair and I saw it had shadow maps. Could tell me how you create them? I have tried to create one in 3ds max and have gotten nowhere. Pointy Pighead Games (talk) 00:13, 2 September 2016 (UTC)