Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You have edited the page CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist/New Tracks 4 times in 3 minutes. Please read the rules and remember to save individual pages a maximum amount of 2 times in 15 minutes and use the Show Preview button before saving any changes. —Atlas (talk) – 10:23, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
- Again, you edited the same page several times in a short period of time. Further ignoring moderator messages will result in a block from the Wiiki. —Atlas (talk) – 11:30, 12 August 2018 (UTC)
CTGP Wishlist Page - Grief Edits
You have edited both of the CTGP Wishlist Pages (New Tracks and Existing Tracks) multiple times, randomly changing track and music slots to what I can only assume is your "personal / musical opinion." On behalf of myself and the rest of the CTGP Track Council: please stop. If you want to request we change or remove track slots to certain things for certain reasons, please feel free to DM me on Discord @Carp#6969 with said proposed changes, and the Track Council will consider whether they make enough sense for us to use them. However, randomly putting stuff like GCN Cookie Land music over Luncheon Tour (seriously wtf) without any contact with the Track Council is just making our lives harder when we try to get our updates together for tracks. I'm aware this isn't the first time you did this, as I remember GCN Cookie Land appearing on the wishlist page when we first added the track back in 2018. As such, I am asking you to stop making edits like that without our prior approval. We will be treating this edit and any further edits like this in the future as grief edits. Feel free to DM me on Discord with any further questions. --Carp (talk) 02:27, 30 June 2020 (UTC)