Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Rules Regarding Time
I just wanted to reach out to you to let you know of certain rules regarding time on the Wiiki. I have noticed that you have not been following the guidelines as far as the News template goes, along with dating your custom tracks. Please keep in mind that the Wiiki is in UTC, so please refer to that when adding to the News template or adding dates to other pages. In addition, when you add to the News template, newer additions should go below the older additions of the same date. For example, say I released two custom tracks on the same day, one at 10:00am, one at 8:00pm. The one at 8:00pm would be put below the one at 10:00am along with any other submissions added in between.
In addition, I would highly suggest making a User Link for yourself. It would make it easier for people to find your creations. Thanks, --DryBowser; "Blue Loop is the Fisher Price: My First Loop Track of Loop Tracks." (talk) 16:53, 16 June 2020 (UTC)
Thanks. I will keep that in mind --JimmyKaz (talk) 20:20, 16 June 2020 (UTC)