Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- SuperMario64DS 04:44, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Please use the appropriate template when creating a new page. Simply posting a link to a video is not acceptable. --Jefe 23:53, 28 November 2012 (UTC)
- Just as a sticky note, take a look at this when creating Custom Track Pages: Help:Custom Track.
- Zilla 00:54, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
I banned you because you aren't following the rules. You are saving your pages too frequently. Make sure to use the SHOW PREVIEW button to test your changes BEFORE saving. --Jefe 06:03, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
When you don't use the template, there is usually missing sections in the article and moderators like me have to come back to fix them. You're getting a 1 week ban because you've been warned several times about this, and frankly, I don't want to fix your pages all the time. --Jefe (talk) 04:21, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
Tropical Island textures
I don't like it that you stole textures from Rock Rock Mountain without my permission, if those textures were from a nintendo track I wouldn't mind, but these textures are custom made. Please change them to any other texture and next time ask for permission, I wouldn't mind if you asked me.
kHacker35000vr 13:00, 18 January 2013 (UTC)
Wanna do this for me?
I made a SketchUp Model, 3DS Honeybee House. It's really basic and stupid looking, I know xD, but I wanted to give it to one of the many hackers. Mind doing it for me? Say yes, and I'll give you the file :D --ComJacker (talk) 12:44, 6 June 2013 (UTC)