Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Please make sure that you use the "Show preview" button before saving the same page multiple times. Saving the same page more than twice in 15 minutes, like you did on CTGP Revolution/Translation, is against the rules (Specifically, Wiiki Rule #5) and might lead to some of the mods getting annoyed. Also, if you intend to change multiple sections of the same page, don't just edit each section on its own. - Ah2190, the Master of Nitrous, (Talk page) posted at 16:00, 26 October 2012 (UTC)