Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time. If you made a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a second time in a row.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Articles (not counting talk pages or user pages) should be written in third person (he, they) not first person (I, we.)
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- WorldsBoss 22:43, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
A GCN Dry Dry Desert Remake?
After i saw your track GBA Yoshi Desert, i have thought about a new remake of GCN Dry Dry Desert. Maybe in future. Only maybe. With a much darker sand textur and more details with a offroad mud section. Because Suprsmash8`s version is to easy and boring in my opposition. I cant make custom tracks self. Thats pity for me. I am a retro fan. I like them more than the custom tracks, because the retro tracks have a original style from the older mario kart games, and the wiki has not much creators, they make retro tracks since last year. Many of them have leave the wiki. And that is pity, and a point we need, or the wiki need more good new retro tracks creator. Sorry, if i talk to much, and spam your talk page in your eyes. Sorry. Have a good time. --Snake (talk) 19:13, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- That sounds good. --MysterE99 (talk) 13:57, 30 January 2018 (UTC)