Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:35, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
You saved Sherbet Square (DS Delfino Square Texture) 4 times in 4 minutes. This is against the Wiiki Rules. You are not allowed to edit a page more than 2 times in 15 minutes. --Funkykong975 16:44, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
Wiki Rules/Moderator messages
Please stay under the 2 edits every 15 minutes, if you edit a page more than 2 times you are violating the rules. If you fail to follow the rules again it may result in a temprary ban. --kHacker35000vr 14:05, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
I suggest reading the Rules:
"Uploaded images must have long, descriptive filenames (GCN_Sherbet_Land_Tock_Version.jpg) instead of short, meaningless filenames. (Image0027.jpg, Mytrack.jpg, avatar.jpg)"
--maczkopeti (talk) 00:25, 8 July 2014 (UTC)