Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Custom Track Distributions section
The distributions should be listed in alphabetic order. "Wiimms Mario Kart Fun" comes before "Wiimms Mario Kart Retro", the release date doesn't matter.
Also, don't sepearate the Wiimms Mario Kart Fun links. It's much simpler to write it like Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2013-10 - 2015-03 than linking to all of the distributions.
--maczkopeti (talk) 18:07, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- Ok. By the way, I think it's a bit messy to write like Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2013-10 - 2015-03, because they weren't released in the same month, so it makes a bit confusing.
- --Dance4life628 (talk) 08:13, 2 April 2015 (UTC)Dance4life628
- Ok. Thanks for the tip.
- --Dance4life628 (talk) 09:41, 2 April 2015 (UTC)Dance4life628
Ok, thanks. --Dance4life628 (talk) 18:08, 3 April 2015 (UTC)Dance4life628
Please don't save any more unfinished/broken pages. Instead, try to figure out what mistakes you did before you save a page. Remember that you can't always leave everything to others. Looking at newer revisions is a good way to find out what you did wrong.
--maczkopeti (talk) 15:20, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- Actually, I leave pages unfinished because I have to go somewhere and I try to finish them when I'm back, or because my mother wants me to levae the computer for her so that she can use it for her work, or because I don't know how to fix the problem, not because of lazyness. I apologize anyway.
- I usually make mistakes in pages because the other wikis I work in (such as MKW Hack Pack WR/BKT Wiki) use a completely different wiki farm.
- Also, thanks for the tip! :)
- --Dance4life628 (talk) 16:08, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- If you make a mistake on a page, do not save it. Simple as that. Apologizing all the time won't help you. If you, for some reason, can't finish a page, just save it for yourself with Notepad or something like that, not on the Wiiki.