Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Jefe 00:20, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
First and last warning about inserting nonsense like this: http://wiki.tockdom.com/w/index.php?title=DS_DK_Alps&diff=19045&oldid=17927
- DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
Wiimm 16:13, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
You edited Template:User-CustomKartLOL-Link 12 times in just 15 minutes, saving each time. Use the SHOW PREVIEW button instead as you edit pages. It is against wiki rules to SAVE more than 2 times in a 15 minute period. If you don't understand how something works, ask for help. --Jefe 21:13, 17 October 2012 (UTC)
I updated Ninja Speedway with the info I could find in the video. Was this track ever released or updated? Also, articles should be in English on this wiki. However, you can add translations in other languages. --Jefe 00:20, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
He used a second account (JasonFan) to write "profanity" words about Mkwjason.
Tock 19:49, 2 January 2013 (UTC)