Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
You saved the page Custom Music Distributions more than 15 times in 1 hour. Please use the Show preview button and only save the page when you're sure it's correct, also edit no more than 2 times in 15 minutes. Octanevinny (talk) 10:11, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
- You are still continuing to save a page more than two times within a 15 minute time period. Do not do this again. --KantoEpic (talk) 05:20, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- For the last time, you edited the page Custom Music Distributions 3 times in 10 minutes, which means you are still continuing to save a page more than 2 times, the rule is "You should NOT edit a page more than 2 times in a 15 minute period" Do not do this again this once, otherwise, you’ll be put at serious risk of getting banned from the Wiiki. Octanevinny (talk) 5:47, 3 June 2020 (UTC)