Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Jefe 15:37, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Use the PREVIEW button as you edit instead of SAVING repeatedly. Also read the instructions on the Custom Track Template on the front page, and in the comments. If you don't understand wiki editing, try using the Sandbox to test code. --Jefe 15:37, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
Moderators keep undoing your edits to the Track Wishlist and Stunt Circuit. Only playable, finished tracks go on the wishlist. The List of Unfinished Tracks is not a distribution, it is simply a list. Don't list that under distributions. If you notice that something has happened to one of your edits, there is usually a reason listed on the page's history. If you want to dispute an edit, do so on the page's talk page, or the user's talk page. --Jefe 23:37, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
Where can I put my track so that I can get help finishing it? I do not know how to export it o the right files and how to make it complete and able to play. Thank you! -BCphoton
I would suggest following the Custom Track Tutorial. If you follow it step-by-step you should be able to make a track. If you have specific questions you can always ask on the tutorial talk page or the talk page for your track. --Jefe 13:04, 1 October 2012 (UTC)