Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:35, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
Please stop removing videos for the sole reason of having just one. The only real reason you should remove a video is if there are more than 3 on a Custom Track page (still debatable depending on the page) or if a Custom Track has multiple releases and more than 1 video shows the same version, which is not the case for SM64 Cool Cool Mountain or N64 Yoshi Valley (Zilla).
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 03:35, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
Sorry about that, I was just thinking that two videos for the same version was unnecessary, I will not do that again. Asbeth4567 17:18, 27 July 2013 (UTC)