Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
- And please stop making pointless edits, such as changing 1 word on a talk page. If you want faster messaging, use an Instant Messaging service, like Skype.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 03:11, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
Stop asking for my help. I have put a message on my talk page that says I will not help if asked to.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 00:10, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- A better way to ask for help is make a thread on the <deleted link> forum. --Jefe (talk) 01:21, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
Slow down your edits. Do you want to know how your edit will look like before you save it? Use the Show Preview button. It is against the rules to edit a single page more than 2 times every 15 minutes. Also, when on a Talk page, do not indent after 5 colons.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 03:07, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
N64 Koopa Beach
- ok, I want your email address, I'll send out there, thanks.
- --Alex (talk) 02:01, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- haha,nevermind, I got it.
- --Alex (talk) 02:06, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- Just as a notice, I am almost finished making my own version.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 02:14, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- haha, Ok, tanks.
- --Alex (talk) 02:26, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
ok, tanks, then we'll do another.
From: --Alex (talk) 02:57, 22 September 2013 (UTC)