From Custom Mario Kart
Hi! I'm new to the custom track scene, but I've got a few things planned.
Works I plan to make:
- GCN Sherbet Land, as a way to "learn the ropes". It'll have the MK8 updates as well as the skateboarding Shy Guys from DK Summit.
- Wii U Thwomp Ruins (named "Temple of Thwomp")
- Samara Desert: A vast desert where you drive on a cactus, spiral up a pyramid, boost through an oasis, and even drive on a ray of light around the Sun itself!
- Wii U Toad Harbor (named "San Toadstool"), where you drive inside the Toad Toy Store instead of on the wall.
- Daisy Burger: A track in a fast food restaurant where you bounce on a burger, drive on a french fry bridge and a hot dog, and drive through a straw in a milkshake!
Favorite Tracks (real and custom):
- GCN Mushroom Bridge: I'm not sure anything comes close to it in terms of fun.
- Kinoko Cave
- 3DS Rainbow Road
- Candy Coaster
- Dry Dry Ruins
- Bouncy Farm
- Wii U Shy Guy Falls
- Slot Circuit
Anyway, I hope to make some stuff soon. Bye!