|Twitter:|| @huodo9rp (Suspended)|
I'm Paran aka Rz / Ryuz, a Japanese Mario Kart Wii player. I play only regular WW at the moment, and be recently experiencing MMDs.
I'm creating flat and sketchy Custom Tracks, but now lost motivation for it. And I also translate the name of tracks to Japanese.
I'm sorry if you can't understand my English because it's so bad.
My Own Custom Tracks
|Name / Current Version||Date of Latest Release|
|Cityside Nature Beta 2.33||2017-08-30|
|Fortside Volcano RC2-beta||2017-10-05|
|Nightmare Cliff v1.0||2017-10-31|
|Cottonplant Forest v1.0||2018-06-16|
|Name who collaborated with||Name / Current Version||Date of Latest Release|
|MaximilianoMK||Troy Circuit 2016 v1.0||2016-06-28|
|Illuminati Track Thing v1.1||2016-11-24|
|Rainbow Labyrinth v2.0||2016-10-23|
Custom Track Edits / Fixes
|Name / Current Version||Date of Latest Release||Original Author|
|Majora's Castle Beta 4||2017-12-26||Xaeser|
|Blood Fire Sky Beta 3.1||2018-05-19||Thed0ra7z|
|Mushroom Fort RC3||2017-05-28||Putinas, Conner|
My Own Texture Hacks
|Name||Date of Latest Release||Infomation|
|Lighting Gold Bricks Beta||2016-09-13||BoneStage-themed texture hack.|
|Poison Garden v0.7 (Beta 2)||2015-03-02||DS Peach Gardens Texture|
|Sakura Forest v1.0||2018-04-01||The texture hacks of Cottonplant Forest, my own custom track.|
|Autumn Cave v1.0||2018-10-28|
- My BRSTMs v1 v2 v3.1 FINAL - The 3 versions of my music pack. It contains unfinished things when it released in v2 Pack. Version 3.1 is probably final release.
- Unlisted track fixes for Hack Pack in Wiiki
- Magnetic City made by xBlue98
- Scaled up to 1.25.
- Normalized a texture.
- Added invisible walls.
- Remade respawn points using wkmpt script.
Beta 2.33a Maybe unnecessary graphical update
- New animations
- New textures
- New shaders
- Rebake shadows.
- Redo vertex colors.
- Hopefully adding normal maps.
- Reduce the amount of trees to reduce facepoints.
- Night version
- Rain effect
- Redo the white balance of any textures.
- Visual overhaul.
- Maybe rename it to 'Cityside Park'.
- Fortside Volcano v1.0
Now modelling slowly, very slowly. The new version will be possible to drive in a fortress/tower.
Now this is being re-modelled with 3ds Max.
- Cottonplant Forest
The next minor update.
- Add rocks
- (maybe) add arrows.
- (maybe) add 'easter egg'.
- Improve KCL.
- Ghost City
This track will take place in many ghostly objects, many buildings and a mysterious mansion with darkest fog. The track should have been released on 2016 Halloween in plan.
I'm thinking that I'm going to replace this track with a new other planning track.
- Icy Village - This is icy track. There is ice road like N64 Sherbet Land, village of icy buildings and underwater pipe like Volcano Beach 3 went by village. Maybe, it's a deadly project for now.
- Mushroom Volcano original by BigOto2.
I reserved this track from Huili's Project List to remake. It's going to be like Fortside Volcano and Melting Magma Melee by the request.
Custom Battle Arenas
- Mall Battle
This should be my first custom battle arena. The stage is center hall of Coconut Mall themed.
But sadly, I've lost the progressing model because my old PC broke.
- A secret project
This is a private Mario Kart Wii mod project.
It's being worked in progress by Zero and other people including me.
- Lava Battle Tentative name - This is my first or second custom battle arena. The stage takes place a volcano like Fortside Volcano v1.0 and a circle like some stage of Super Mario Galaxy around it.
- Town of Island Tentative name - My first modeled track, but it didn't finished until now. So I'll retry, and remake the track. The track features a tiny island with buildings and small beach.
- Island Railway - The track that run a concrete road and leaveway side of rails on island. Maybe it will contains battle mode-compatible.
- Yellow Fog Forest - This track will have yellow fog, trees with red leaves, river and underground way.
- Emerald Cove - The track will be featured many emeralds in cave and underwater, and increased shadow map or vertex colors.
- Dry Dry Labyrinth Tentative name - My unimaginative ideas are continued. The track will be a sand version of Six King Labyrinth, but the course should be like Bowser's Fortress.
- World of Emotions - The track will take places adjust to feelings like Happy, Angry, Cry and Fun.
-SpyKid already made a track like this.
- Molten Gravity Hills/Cave Tentative name - It's another volcanic track idea here. The track will feature a hot spring inside of bend in first place and walls that you can drive borders on lava.
- Sky Island - It will take places of many terreins in the sky. It'll contains custom texture animations and compatible battle mode like Mario Kart 8 thing.
- Rust Garden Tentative name - The track will take place in a temple covered with thorny roses.
- White Loop
- Port tracks from Underracer - They will be playable on Mario Kart Wii.
- Remake tracks - I'll remake or fix(?) the glitchy, and too old tracks (with anyone).
- Hades type texture - It'll be a beautiful, but horrible texture of N64 Bowser Castle.
- Paran's CT Pack - The distribution contains many custom tracks with necessary modifications, CTGP system, Countdown Mode, other special game mods and Wiimmfi support with custom regions. The planning list can be seen here.
- Paran's Mini CT Pack - The main pack is being taken soooo long time to be released at the moment. So I decided to make a simple pack as beta version. The mini pack contains 32 custom tracks and any special game mods, of course. The planning list can also be seen here: Pastebin.
- Sanae CT Pack (holdin on)