Editing and Colors
Those colors are way too bright. An RGB color like #FFFFCC would look better than yellow, and RGB colors give you more control. However I don't think colors should be on a master template like this.
Also please note this message at the bottom of the editing window: "Please note that all contributions to Custom Mario Kart may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then do not submit it here."--Jefe 18:14, 22 January 2012 (CET)
"Infos" isn't a real word? I know it's a French word, but I though (past of think) that it was an English word also :S
--HackSizer 19:03, 23 January 2012 (CET)
"Info" is an informal, shortened form of "Information." The word is understood to be plural so an added "s" is incorrect. --Jefe 10:21, 29 January 2012 (CET)
- That's not a bug. Most frequently used templates are protected to prevent new people from accidentally saving over them, this was one of the few that wasn't protected.
- I see that you tried to add a progress table to this template a few days ago. Zilla posted some reasons on your talk page why distros don't need updating with progress info, I agree with them. That really goes for all content pages, because a lot of pages are updated unnecessarily just to change progress tables. Some users update their pages for whenever they make a small amount of progress. Not only that, saying your track is now 45% complete instead of 35% is completely arbitrary and practically meaningless. Instead, post actual signs of progress... an image, a download, a video, etc. Just don't post these updates several times a day.
- Now if you have some other suggestions for improvement to the template, discuss them here. --Jefe (talk) 17:26, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
When the distribution did not appear in the table Lastest Releases on the Main Page. Then, How people or users will know when get this?. --GrupoNewest 20:45, 18 July 2013
Thanks. --GrupoNewest 21:19, 18 July 2013
What about change the template a bit.
- add Media
- update Tracks (with cup name, icon, version, slot, music slot, music, laps, speed .....)
- update overview like on the Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Wii page
- add Version History
- Why not make it like that:
|Mushroom Cup||—||—||—||Luigi Circuit|
- It's very arbitrary, and I think it's fine as is. Icons are not always changed. Also, you can add more rows and arrange them however you want as well without me changing the template..
- --Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 09:24, 23 June 2014 (UTC)