I didn't like the empty row either, wasn't expecting it to show up unless it contained data on a user's page. I'm sure there is a way to update the template without forcing an ugly default entry on every page.--Jefe 14:21, 12 October 2011 (CEST)
- I have restored the previous version, because the template was broken and the track pages shows the info box on the left side together with error messages.
- Hanno 15:45, 12 October 2011 (CEST)
- It's hard to use "#if" with tables. I had problems to setup this version. I will try it again in the next days with a new sandbox template.
- Wiimm 18:01, 13 October 2011 (CEST)
Videos on the old CT Template
On most pages, the video link on the template is identical to one of the embedded video. It makes no sense to have the same video linked to twice; that is the main reason for its removal from the template. Even if it links to a third video it still doesn't look good to have videos on two separate parts of your page.
CT pages should have a uniform and professional style, and although it doesn't matter which one of the info boxes you use, it shouldn't have a video link in that box. --Jefe 05:06, 17 January 2012 (CET)
- Honestly, I liked the links, mainly because you could go see the comments, or the description. You could say that you could search it yourself, but you want it to be more convenient. I auctually didn't like when they were taken away at all. Why not add a function to the YouTube box for it's title to function as a link instead? It could serve the same purpose. -- SuperMario64DS, 05:14, 17 January 2012 (CET)
- That's not a bad idea, but the functionality already exists on the embedded video. Click on either the Youtube icon or the link at the top of the video. --Jefe 05:16, 17 January 2012 (CET)
- Can't be done from a 3DS. It can still be added though... I was thinking about how videos are on MKWii.com. They can just click it instead of having to start the video. -- SuperMario64DS, 06:03, 17 January 2012 (CET)
- Some people are using it on their userpages too, without video. It can be made optional to have a video, around the midday I'll try something.
- kHacker35000vr 08:08, 17 January 2012 (CET)