From Custom Mario Kart
Bugs in v1
- If you fall down to the lower lane in the circle before the finish, then the lap doesn't count. It is good to forbid this short cut, but please not with this solution.
- If using the first ramp after the start using a mushroom, it is possible to jump directly to the plains with the wigglers. is this intended?
- I will delet the first ramp. And fix the other mentioned bug and some other issues with the next patch.
- Sniki (talk) 13:42, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Just deleting the related object is not a really good solution as people might find other ways to skip that part. It'd be better to put an invisible (or visible) wall or a fall-down-boundary to ensure nobody skips that part, and making new checkpoins in the KMP so the lap doesn't count if you happen to get to the other side even with the fall down / wall. Leseratte (talk) 15:54, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advises. I added an invisible wall in the middle above the water and another one between the splittet path and the circular path. I also changed the wall at the circular path, so no one will fall or try to use it as a short cut wich doesn't count the lap.
- Sniki (talk) 18:32, 29 January 2016 (UTC)