Now if I understand correctly, a BMG is a file containing all the translation data. These are not like track releases at all. These need to be on a more general translation or BMG page, close to what we have for Custom_Track_Distribution or List_of_Texture_Hacked_Tracks. --Jefe (talk) 22:23, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
- The wiki has Custom Characters and Vehicles, Retro Characters and Vehicles, Custom Fonts, Custom Videos, Item Hacks, so why no Translations?
- I will release the Menu_X files not the BMG files, but the BMG files are in the Menu_X files.
- --Horsti12™ THE Clouddealer (talk) 22:30, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
- Instead of doing something like this it would be much better to create a php site which converts the Wiki tables into one bmg file if the demand would be even there. Who the hell would use those bmg files? They are purposely made for one distribution and one only. So who would use them? Only the Distribution creator who would make his own anyway. I also think this devaluates the hard work one Translator puts into his translations. He works days on those and then other people come and copy/paste them into a text file and converts those to bmg files.
- Tock (talk) 23:02, 8 March 2014 (UTC)