Is there a plugin for Sketchup where I could flatten an entire model? It would be very helpful for making the Minimap and for getting things of the same level. I also need to know for a complex track I am currently modeling.--Bcphoton (talk) 16:25, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
Bugs in BETA1
We have found 3 bugs in our online test:
- Bullet Bill is boring into the ground → fix the items height of ITPT.
- Positioning bug
- Lap not count bug.
- What is the positioning bug? I know about the lap count and the bullet bill problem. I have fixed the lap count problem in a work in progress, but am having major problems with the Bullet Bill. When I try to heighten it's route, it will just go in a random direction and skip part of the route. What could be causing this? --Bcphoton (talk) 22:47, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
- First read this:
- Ask again for open questions -- Wiimm (talk) 23:52, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
- I want to use Wiimms SZS tools to get the height values right so the Bullet Bill will work. How do I use the automatic height correction to get that working? --Bcphoton (talk) 20:39, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- For the ITPT settings, I want to use setting 1, so that it ignores height. What would that look like in the SZS Modifier? --Bcphoton (talk) 13:40, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- Could I get a copy of the edited track? --Bcphoton (talk) 02:14, 20 April 2013 (UTC)