Are you joking? No way... I had started on a Custom Track with the Same Name... And I just logged on to make the page. This is so weird... That we both decide to make a custom track that was intended to have the same name. The timing of this is so odd! I don't think I'll be able to find a better name, however. Too bad two courses can't share a name. 0.0 I am still freaked out by the fact that this has to occur now... -- SuperMario64DS, 14:38, 11 March 2012 (CET)
- Oh, hmm. I was un-aware that this page wax created back in February. Still, It still think it is werid that they both were intended to have the same during the same time... Either way, I'll just have to find a new name. --Unsigned comment by SuperMario64DS (talk).
"First CT which doesn't end at the beginning!"
- Uhm...yeah. Sry, my formulation was a little wrong.
- This is not the first Custom Track which doesn't end at the beginning but it is not like every track which is a circular course.
- You'll see what I mean when the preview-video is out. --Unsigned comment by LuigiCTGPMaster (talk).
- I think, I already know what you mean, because I have seen your sketchup map picture.
- One hint about check points: Using multiple checkpoints with mode==0 (=lap counter) forces online a positioning bug: All players think, they were first after crossing the first lap count. And that's bad for item selection: Solution: place the lap counts very late in the track.
- btw: Our group tests every week new tracks online. So you can send me a pre version every time you want.
- Wiimm 08:59, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
- A bullet bill glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuzwbVVHUTw&feature=youtu.be
- The track sometimes has a black screen after the camera opening. --Buschkling 15:43, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
- bullet bill: The item route is linked back to a section in the north east.
- Wiimm 15:41, 9 July 2012 (UTC)
- There is online position bug in the end phase. I will upload a video in the next days.
- Wiimm 23:21, 13 July 2012 (UTC) (p.s.: I like this track very much!)
- I already know both glitches and fixed them already.
- The Item Route fail was a Item Route grouping fail. I linked some sections to a wrong section. And Wiimm...explain why this is a bad item route, I don't see any wrong there. The online positioning bug fix have to be tested...I'll fix it.
- Please write any other glitches down here.
- LuigiM 09:50, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know how anyone overlooked this but this track suffers from serious Slow Motion Bug on ANY mode with 12 players. This indirectly causes other bugs like Position Jump Bug to occur online. This is especially evident now that CTGP has the speedometer because it rapidly flashes throughout the length of the track. --Torran 01:20, 2 October 2012 (UTC)
Fault by CTGP (v1.3)
Again a fault by CTGP. All authors release their tracks in this wiki. Huili spent many hours to update hundreds of track pages. CTGP has benefits of this open system too. But it does always hidden updates. I dislike this very much. Maybe I have to change Wiimmfi rules.
- Wine's CT Pack used to have "exclusive" track updates too, once upon a time. But ever since the first wave of the Torran crisis back in October last year, I've been at least uploading the tracks on here. The same goes with MKW Hack Pack.
- The problem with CTGP Revolution's exclusive tracks is that they have their own leaderboards for Time Trials. If a track gets removed from that distribution and the track is still private, there's no way to access that certain leaderboard anymore. As well, everyone would still have to use a not-as-good version of the track in their distribution or for Time Trial purposes.
- I can't believe that the team would still want to keep their tracks private nowadays. It only hurts people − it doesn't have any real benefits. --KantoEpic (talk) 16:27, 24 June 2018 (UTC)