Talk:SNES Choco Island 2 (Zilla)
From Custom Mario Kart
Bugs in v1.1b
- It's only a theory: Checkpoint are not lines, but rectangles created by the 2 points of the current and 2 points of the next CKPT entry. And now take a look at your check points with this knowledge: The rectangles overlaps. This is more a feeling, but I have already repaired tracks thinking at this rectangle model.
- Wiimm (talk) 08:31, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- Use this track: http://download.wiimm.de/test/test.szs
- Each check point is marked by 2 pipes for the left and right point: Small pipes for normal, medium for mandatory and big for lap counter points.
- For a first test, follow the route and drive always between the pairs. But do not cross the lap counter line. Instead pass the lap counter left or write and enter the rectangle behind very late. The lap counter increases if entering the rectangle.
- Wiimm (talk) 16:00, 28 March 2013 (UTC)
- Follow up: http://www.mariokartwii.com/f101/thesis-check-points-rectabgles-but-no-lines-112763.html
- Wiimm (talk) 00:00, 29 March 2013 (UTC)