Talk:N64 Yoshi Valley (Zilla)
I hope you'll be able to add the Yoshi egg in this version. Glad that you have decided to make a new version of this. HerbertMcHoover 22:22, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, I should note that in the Overview. I thought it would be covered under "enemies". Thanks for reminding me.
- ZillaSpaz 22:25, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
- No problem! Good luck on this track. HerbertMcHoover 22:28, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
two videos, one version
hi man, i dont know if is a problem, but there are two videos of the same version of the track, it looks unnecessary, maybe delete one of them will be good, but is your choice :) . Super blooper kirio 22:04, 26 july 2013
- Well one video has game audio, the other one doesn't. this is just my personal preference, although I'll probably get rid of one to make room for v1.0 at least.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 03:26, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I don't know what's going on or why it is assumed I know anything about it, but I did upload a mirror of this course and SNES Donut Plains 1 already, so let me know if either of them work properly.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 14:47, 30 July 2013 (UTC)
Beta 1 and 2
Hello. Sorry about that if i say that. Please don`t miss understand me. But the short cut i don`t like. The track get to be to easy. Maybe a patition was better. --Snake 18:33, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
- The original and MKDashers version allow also this short cut. So it's mandatory. However, in Zillas version using the short cut is very easy, to easy in my opinion. Nevertheless, I prefer Zillas version over MKDashers.
- Wiimm (talk) 20:19, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello Zilla. Did you plan an update by this track? And by the way. What about DS Mario Circuit? Sorry if i ask much question. I hope you are not irritadet from me. Have a nice time.--Snake 19:28, 3 March 2014 (UTC)