Talk:N64 Kalimari Desert (Ermelber & Zilla)
A hint: If you see into the track file of my version, you find the file ./course-kmp.txt. It contains the script to setup the railway route and the start positions of the wagons.
In the German forums I have heard about freezes and lags. Do you know about that?
- Now I meet the bug too. Don't know why, but for 1 second the game was ultra slow. I remember, that I have seen such behaviour before. It was a wrong defined item route: video @ 0:35
- Wiimm (talk) 15:19, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- I haven't encountered any Slow Motion bugs, Item Route bugs, or freezes, so I'm not sure what to try to fix. I tested this over DS Desert Hills and the Slow Motion Bug could possibly be caused by the complex model. If you are planning to fix any issue, please pass the update to me first, because I'm going to make a few changes too.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 17:11, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- Is the model of v1.01 lighter than the old one to combat the slow motion and freeze bug?
- Wiimm (talk) 08:17, 25 October 2013 (UTC)