Talk:Modeling with Paint
From Custom Mario Kart
Paint tracks will never die! As long as there's people who will make them. People like me, perhaps.
ALPHAMARIOX 15:15, 15 April 2011 (CMT)
- They'll probably die once SZS Modifier is canceled
- Igorseabra4 23:43, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- Let's say that I stopped making paint tracks too now, with obj importing more is possible.
- The only ct maker that makes great tracks with paint left now is MrBean
- kHacker35000vr 09:43, 16 April 2011 (CEST)
- MrBean doesn't make tracks with Paint anymore. SixKingLabyrinth was modeled with SZS Modifier more than anything, since you can't do smooth turns in Paint
- Igorseabra4 03:45, 18 April 2011 (CEST)
- It is possible to do with pinching. (SNES MC by mkd) Further Chadderz said that he still uses it.
- kHacker35000vr 07:25, 18 April 2011 (CEST)
- I only used Paint to make the basic minimap of my track. Afterwards, I jumped into Sketchup, had a bit of trouble getting the image set up, and then modelled the track using the basic minimap as a guideline. - Ah2190, the Master of Nitrous, (Talk page) posted at 21:17, 29 December 2011 (CET)