If anyone could try and fix the two main issues on Magmatic Sanctuary for us, that would be much appreciated. We really don't wanna update it as its kinda annoyed us that these bugs were found right after release so we just want to have a break from doing KMP work and other CT related things in general.
The two things that are the main issue are the a respawn after the second Thwomp which is placed right under it; and facing the incorrect rotation. The other one being a respawn at the end which is on a boost panel (which could leave to and endless respawn since theres a fall boundary below). And the final issue is a slight Position Jump Bug near the end; at the spiral. If anyone could fix these please let me know here.
- Adjusted some kmp sections (file is here). I think all issues are gone. Caron (talk) 05:16, 14 August 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you, Caron, much appreciated! We'll add this to the SZS later when we can. :D
- No, that file is private and is not to be made public, after the issues were found in it we never released it as we wanted to fix them first. So please remove that from your Archive and do not upload that file. Legacy Kart Wii shouldn't even have it and I don't know how they do have it in the first place. I will upload a new update once the issues are fixed.
- -- IEF◇Spyro (talk) 14:46, 6 October 2019 (BST)
- I have no association with Legacy Kart Wii or its distributors. Anything by them does not concern me or have any relation to me in any way, shape or form as I do not want to work on said distributions. But I am still clueless as to how they have the SZS, it may be because of a testing session for CTGP ~ (which the files are to be kept private until further notice), and even then, they are not allowed to distribute an unreleased and private track without my permission, as that version is NOT going to be made public anyhow. But regardless, thank you for privating the file.
- -- IEF◇Spyro (talk) 21:01, 6 October 2019 (BST)
- No this was never actually released, and I don't think ZPL Gaming works on Legacy Kart Wii much anymore. So it could have been one of the other staff members / authors who had gotten ahold of the file. Irregardless, its still pretty annoying that it was distributed without me knowing or contacting one of the authors.
- -- IEF◇Spyro (talk) 00:02, 7 October 2019 (BST)
- One solution is to give me tracks for private use. This prohibits releasing if I get a track at unusual ways. -- Wiimm (talk) 13:14, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- No major changes have been made to the track since v1.2 other than replacing the BRRES issues that need to be fixed along with the Fire Snake positions (as some of the spawn into out of bounds or lava), plus ~ fix some Bullet Bill drop-offs. Even then, there are still KCL bugs which I need to fix but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm waiting for ZPL Gaming to finish on a project that he's doing so that we can fix these issues and bugs. Until then, I do not want v1.3 distributed as the file was never supposed to be obtained or made public in the first place. So please wait patiently until we fix the bugs found. with , with that change still being made, there are still some
- -- IEF◇Spyro (talk) 22:53, 8 October 2019 (BST)