Talk:MKWii Network Protocol/Server
Maybe the two pages "MKWii_Network_Protocol/Server" and "MKWii_Network_Protocol/Nintendo_servers" should get combined to one article or, at least, they should get better names. What about "Servers" for the first and "Server-Protocol" for the second? -- Leseratte (talk) 14:27, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- My plan:
- Small info for servers resists at MKWii_Network_Protocol/Server.
- Large pages are outsourced like MKWii_Network_Protocol/Server/gpcm.gs.nintendowifi.net
- The content of MKWii_Network_Protocol/Nintendo_servers is migrated into the other pages.
- MKWii_Network_Protocol/Nintendo_servers is deleted.
- Wiimm (talk) 14:31, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- "Both DNS names are resolved on entering the WFC, but the server is never connected."
- Im pretty sure "gamestats" is used to upload and store ghostdata.
- Tock (talk) 14:39, 10 March 2014 (UTC)