From Custom Mario Kart
Bugs in v1
- The finish line of KMP/CKPT is clearly behind the visual finish line.
- There are several issues with Bullet Bill:
- It flies into fall boundary at the first abyss. Use ITPT settings to force the height.
- It's boring into the ground at slopes. Use automated y-correction to fix it.
- Sometimes it end before a curve, so that the driver falls down. Use ITPT setting "don't stop bullet bill".
- These will most likely NOT be fixed as it was made for a specific CT pack, and the idea was for the track to be pretty punishing.
- But if you want to go ahead and fix these and release this as an update, you're more than welcome to, just none of the authors will fix them.
- -- IEF◇Spyro (talk) 11:10, 11 August 2019 (BST)
- Now you've said that, I went back to play it and saw that I get counted as going the wrong way too (taking the right route tighter in the courtyard). Im not sure how that managed to get past our testing, because I'm sure we would have noticed it which is odd. However that would need attending too as that can cause some issues with items and blue shells of course. If im honest the whole KMP is kind of a mess and was done fairly quickly. It want strictly made by one person either. Sasuke made the general KMP then ZPL edited it slightly, so he might not have checked over the check points and bill drop-offs.
- -- IEF◇Spyro (talk) 15:58, 11 August 2019 (BST)
- Yes, posbug was the right route in courtyard. I fixed it already (complete new CKPT) and added an item route for the short cut. So the update and offline tests will be ready tomorrow. -- Wiimm (talk)