There are to many item rows (9) with to less number of items (2).
- If a driver gets its 18 or more items in an online race, all items are mushrooms. This contradict the main idea of MKWii: Bad items for the first and good items for the last.
- If a row have less than 4 items, only the first 2 players in a group get an item. And this is only a bad thing.
In my general opinion a track becomes much better, if it has only 3-5 lines/groups of items boxes, each with 4-6 item boxes.
Wiimm 14:08, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
v3.2 starts with a black screen, tested on 3 slots -- Wiimm 20:54, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- This is mainly because he has created a bad SRT0. If you check, it is not named "course," plus an entry that does not link to any of the materials in the materials folder within the MDL0. That's mainly the problems I've found, using BrawlBox. -- ALPHAMARIOX 18:58, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- Well, there seems to be more wrong with this than I thought or I didn't specify the problem clearly. -- ALPHAMARIOX 20:30, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- I have tested v4 on sherbet and on 2 other slots and I get always a black screen. Which slot do you recommend?
- Hanno 04:21, 25 September 2012 (UTC)
- I testet it on wii also mkwcts (boardcross) -- mkwjason