From Custom Mario Kart
Bugs in v1
- Enemy route don't fork at the ghost house.
- Item routes are really bad.
- To small for drifting cars and some heavy bikes.
- Hard borders at the grab holes.
- Minimap wrong (see my MKW archive for a fixed version).
Bugs in v2
Most of the bugs are still there. I have found minimap, fork, hard borders bug in a fast test. I have not tested the item routes, so all I can see is, that the track is now larger.
- Well the item routes work now and the track is lager. I don't understand what you mean with hard borders and how can I fix the bug?
- If you touch the wall of the grab holes, you fall always down. Normally you can drive over the corners for example with a wheelie. Solution: Select a better KCL type for the grab walls or lower the walls about 30-50 units.
- Then I have fixed the minimap again and also removed some faces from the KCL. You can find the track in my custom track archive.
- Wiimm (talk) 20:58, 22 May 2013 (UTC)