Talk:Glitch Kart Wii
Description of glitches
- The description is
- Glitch Kart Wii is (a hack mod of) Mario Kart Wii, which includes all Nintendo´s tracks with Glitches.
That's also true for the original MKWii. So what is the difference? What is the hack mod?
- I ask again: Is it true, that you have implemented additional glitches?
- If yes, then explain it on the page and tell the glitches. It is bad, if only the creators know all glitches.
- Wiimm (talk) 10:59, 24 June 2013 (UTC)
This isn't a great idea, at least not without a custom wifi region. It creates an unfair advantage against people who don't have it. --Ultimate Chimera (Guil) 22:17, 23 June 2013 (UTC)
- I haven´t made it for online use,it is only for offline uses.I made the glitches because they may be fun using glitches with cpus (and friends) and also it´d like to be a new way to play mkw.
- --Rukasudo90 14:55,24 June 2013 (GMT)
- I put that because i thought someone could ask me that.(not a intention for online use)
- --Rukasudo90 17:24, 24 June 2013 (GMT)