Talk:GCN Luigi Circuit
General question: Why not using one page for all versions of the same retro track?
Wiimm 18:52, 30 June 2011 (CEST)
- This is now an example for a combined page. If you like it, we can do this for all other twins too.
- Wiimm 21:08, 30 June 2011 (CEST)
Question: Why was this moved back to GCN Luigi Circuit although it would make more sence to call it GCN Luigi Circuit (100cc and higher)?
NiAlBlack 05:11, January 3rd 2012 (CET)
- If you play 50cc, 100cc, 150cc or mirror, the track is still the same.
- Wiimm 10:00, 3 January 2012 (CET)
- Auctually it's not. 50cc has guard rails to prevent you from having a collision with players driving the opposite direction, which was considered easier, so this version only take place in 50cc. What he means is that in Mario Kart Double Dash, the 50cc gives an easier version of the course, he did not mean this would happen in Mario Kart Wii. -- SuperMario64DS, 16:24, 3 January 2012 (CET)