Talk:GBA Peach Circuit (rca42623)
Not bad so far, but a few things:
- it is probably better to use N64 Mario Circuit trees
- You should use the GBA block textures instead of the SNES block textures. They are brighter and have only two blocks of the same color in one row. You can find it in old_battle3_gba.szs. You'll need to edit the texture a bit to fit the current scale or you could also change this in brawlbox, or I can just give you the new texture if you want.
I hope this helped a bit ;) -- NiAlBlack 19:48, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
- Just keep in mind, the tree from N64 Mario Raceway is not an Object. He did say it was based off of Wii Mario Circuit though, so it makes sense he would use that tree.
- Zilla 20:00, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
Well, sure, but he could import it, well he'd first have to retexture the tree, since textures are lost when exporting tracks as .obj, but that shouldn't be so hard. -- NiAlBlack 19:13, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- I have repaired the flickering of the track. Therefore I have changed the texture sizes to the next power of 2 (32,64,128,256). If you want, I can upload the modified track.
- Wiimm 12:03, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- OK. -- rca42623 00:28 03 December 2012 (JST)
- Well, I wanted to change some stuff too, so you may want to give the file to me first, if it is okay for the author. -- NiAlBlack 21:27, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- It is OK. Is it okay for a skp file the file to be passed? You can pass a file to smooth if you have a Skype. my Skype ID ：mkwii14333 -- rca42623 00:11 29 November 2012 (JST)
It seems to me that this track doesn't work on split-screen, could anyone confirm that? --NiAlBlack 12:37, 31 December 2012 (UTC)