Talk:Dry Coast (Putinas)
A hint: You can move/rename pages if you want to change the title. Wiimm 21:57, 7 August 2011 (CEST)
Update VS spin-off
@Wiimm if v3 is really a spin-off, then Red Loop would also be a separate article, as basically everything except the map layout was changed. Don't you think so? —Atlas (talk) – 18:41, 1 August 2017 (UTC)
- It doesn't make sense, because it's an update, even if it looks different. The layout is exactly the same so there is definitely no reason to split this article.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – 18:45, 1 August 2017 (UTC)
Freeze in v3.1 and v3.1b
- Both versions start with a black screen. Tested on slot 31 and 71 @ real Wii.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 18:03, 29 January 2018 (UTC)
- I originally gave Bladestorm an edited version of the track, which had KCL edits and a better water animation, but something must've gone wrong after that. I assume that he used BrawlBox to save the SZS file, which might be a factor as to why the track blackscreened. In the meantime, I'll have to wait for a response from him. --KantoEpic (talk) 18:37, 30 January 2018 (UTC)
- The newer 3.1b freezes too -- Wiimm (talk) 22:18, 31 January 2018 (UTC)
- The issue is your version naming. You released in this order v3.1 (1), v3.1b (2), v3.1b (3), v3.1 (4) and all were different. This is confusing! I'll change the version to v3.1c to show, that this is a new file again.
- I tested 1,2,3, but not 4. And 1-3 failed.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 06:43, 1 February 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you very much, Wiimm. I can still verify that v3.1 (4) still works fine, but if you want to test it for yourself, go for it. --KantoEpic (talk) 16:25, 1 February 2018 (UTC)