About the track
- That should not a bad critique xBlue98. I thought about a down scale to 80% or 85%. The tracks is a to large. --Snake 12:39, 31 August 2014 (UTC)
I have edited the last version. The only change is KMPT/CKPT to create a 2 laps edition. I plan to make it public as v1.2.2L if the online test are successful. Is it ok for you?
- Ok then. But isn't the track already 2-laps? I remember that i already edited the UnknownA setting to make it 2-laps. --xBlue98 (talk) 13:00, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
First off, welcome back xBlue, I'm looking forward to seeing you come back, if you intend on staying!
Now I don't know if you already knew about this prior to making the update to v2.0, but, I thought I would inform you that there is a glitch shortcut that pretty makes breaks the track here. I also don't know if this latest update patches that or not, but I thought I'd let you know. Have a great day! Huili (talk) 05:08, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
- You made me scare. I knew about that, so, in v2.0 I simply prevented this by making that area an entire out of bounds, plus some protection fall boundary polygons have been implemented. Anyways, that sounds weird, but I've tried to do that on the old version (v1.2.1) and for me it doesn't happen, I always get out of bounds. xBlue98 (talk) 11:19, 25 January 2019
You improved the visual model much with the last updates -- great!
Anyway, do you know, that the boost pads look bad at a real Wii? The reason is, that you are using small blocks. And with the poor anti-aliasing of the Wii, it looks like a bad dithering. I know, the many modern tracks use this kind of boost pads, and all look bad. Solution: Use old pixel based boost pads.
- Thank you for your feedback!
- But I don't fully agree according to your opinion, I've seen that these boost pads seems decent even in a real wii, even if they may seem a bit "unnatural": it was just an attempt to modernize them.
- Personally I don't think I'll update this track again, but I can take your advice for my tracks which I'll do in the future.