Talk:Custom Track Regions/Archive
To keep Talk:Custom Track Regions small, all finished jobs are archived at this page.
- Done, see preview here: http://test.wiimmfi.de/mkw-region
- What's about battle? -- Wiimm (talk) 19:24, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
Hey Wiimm, I have a few regions on this list.
- 180 should be named "JCCB", DENY, and cheat + glitch protection
- 181 should be named "2.5x", ALLOW, and no protection at all.
- 182 should be named "WCTP200", ALLOW, and glitch protection.
- 183 should be named "WCTPCTDN", ALLOW, and both cheat + glitch protection.
- 184 should be named "BJMC", DENY, and no protection.
Battle should be the same. -- JoeeyTheDino
- First: Please sign your posts at discussion pages.
- I used the long descriptive names, not the abbreviations.
- If a protection is enabled, the basic protection is also enabled.
- Speed mods detection is disabled for all. Correct?
- Hint: Glitch protection must be disabled if the distrib supports *not* the original tracks at the first 32 slots.
- What does WCTPCTDN mean? Countdown? Like CTGP? With CTGP code? Than please use "cd" instead of "vs" or "bt", because CTGP/countdown uses a different protocol (important for traffic analysis).
- The new settings become active with the next update.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 10:36, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- I did sign my post. It didn't work though. I'll rework the naming.
- Region 180 - Joeey, Cyan, Cyther & Cyan's Countdown Pack - Cheat, Glitch & Speed Mod Protection Enabled
- Region 181 - 2.5x Speed Mod Pack - Cheat & Glitch Protection Only, no Speed Mod Protection.
- Region 182 - Wine's CT Pack ~ 200km/h - Cheat & Glitch Protection Only, no Speed Mod Protection.
- Region 183 - Wine's CT Pack ~ Countdown - Cheat, Glitch & Speed Mod Protection Enabled.
- Region 184 - Bradley, Joeey, Mini & Cyan's Speed Mod Pack - Cheat & Glitch Protection Only, no Speed Mod Protection
Hello, I have reserved regions 531-550.
- Their names should be "Emergamer02's testing region".
- Their settings should be ALLOW and B---.
- I do not have any plans for battle but put in the exact same settings just in case I do use it.
Hello Wiimm, nice idea! I guess this is where I'm supposed to put my request in.
For the first regions, I don't have the distribution, so if you don't want to put any kind of protection on it that's OK. But just in case....
Region 200 - MKW Hack Pack v1 - in the event that someone has this I want it to have basic protection ONLY.
Region 201 - MKW Hack Pack v1 Countdown - Same as region 200, Basic protection ONLY.
Region 202 - MKW Hack Pack (?) - Not sure what this region was used for tbh, so basic protection would be nice. In the future, I might use this for something else, like testing.
For MKW Hack Pack, I was wondering if there is a way you could detect on my custom track distribution anyone that goes on worldwide, I don't want people going on worldwide on regions 217, 218, 626, & 627.
Region 217 - MKW Hack Pack v2 - Basic, Glitch, Cheat, and Speed blocking.
Region 218 - MKW Hack Pack v2 Countdown - Basic, Glitch, Cheat, and Speed Blocking.
Region 219 - MKW Hack Pack Texture Distribution - Basic, Glitch, Cheat, and Speed Blocking.
I have also reserved regions 626 & 627 for the MKW Hack Pack v3.
Region 626 - MKW Hack Pack v3 - Basic, Glitch, Cheat, and Speed blocking.
Region 627 - MKW Hack Pack v3 Countdown - Basic, Glitch, Cheat, and Speed blocking.
Pro CT Pack regions
Region 100 - Basic protection ONLY (not using it anymore, but in the event someone else is).
Region 101 - Basic, Glitch, Cheat and Speed blocking.
Pro CT Pack reservations
Region 551 - Basic, Glitch, Cheat, and Speed blocking.