From Custom Mario Kart
Nice work vulcanus, but I decided to use the data after the RKC file as a RSF file.
If noobs try to replace it now they'll freeze.
kHacker35000vr 21:01, 19 April 2011 (CEST)
- Yeah it's not noob friendly, but I don't agree with the name RSF, as RKC probably means Revo(lution) Kart Competition (you probably already know the codename of the wii is revolution). I suggest the name RKCI (RKC information). Btw, it seems that Nintendo sends comps different now, I'm gonna try how to clear my rBC vff file so I can use that to send, that is much more noob friendly :P. And kHacker, go and make a custom comp yourself, I'm not gonna help you, you have all the data you need :P
- --Vulcanus2 23:58, 19 April 2011 (CEST)
- It's a good idea to copy the settings whatsoever to any other file, if current competition ends you'll not be able to use this competition again
- RSF = RKC Settings file
- kHacker35000vr 07:23, 20 April 2011 (CEST)
- Looks like custom comps are not popular, as there is still only one. :P
- I'm making a batch tool so it's easier to create rkc files. And I still gotta do my VFF test
- Vulcanus2 23:03, 25 May 2011 (CEST)