Have any doubts? Type them here and you'll receive a response as soon as possible.
HelloImYourMind 04:33, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
Audacity is a free and simple program, which is very usefull in combination with brawlbox (you can use brawlbox to find exact loop points)
Vulcanus2 08:17, 10 June 2011 (CEST) m
- Where you can find Audacity?
- PC Freak 11:38, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
- OK, I know Audacity, but I dunno how to use it for this, so you could write it :P
- HelloImYourMind 22:43, 10 June 2011 (CEST)
I've gonna write it soon!
PC Freak 07:20, 11 June 2011 (CEST)
- Thanks for editing it.
- HelloImYourMind 16:45, 11 June 2011 (CEST)
Great! Vulcanus2! Now i don't need to search at Audiacity for the start/end points!!!
PC Freak 20:03, 11 June 2011 (CEST)
Why my custom music is so low volume?
Alexasr 16:01, 3 January 2012 (CEST)
- If you used the BCSM GUI method, you need to volume up the song about 10% (ex. from 100dB to 110dB). This is not necessary in the BrawlBox method though.
- HelloImYourMind 16:50, 3 January 2012 (CET)
- All right! I increased 10dB at the normal song and now is perfect
- Alexasr 17:44, 3 January 2012 (CEST)
- It's located in the BRSAR. I don't remember the exact value though. --Quajeek99 (talk) 14:24, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
Is it possible to convert .wav into .rwav format somehow? --Torgal 15:19, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- It is possible, but it requires parts of the Revolution SDK... --Digital Monster, Guilmon35249vr 19:14, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
Luigi & Mario Circuit Problem
Is there any way to change Luigi Circuit's .brstm without changing also the one of Mario Circuit? --JScorpion96 21:33, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
Nope, because they both use the same music slot. I guess the only way you'd truly be able to do so would be through a form of assembly hacking or hex editing, however none of us know how to do that. --SuperMario64DS 21:52, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
...OK, maybe I don't really need this XD ...Thanks anyway =) --JScorpion96 12:27, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
So I understand that there is a possibility of doing this now, but how does one do it? --KeiroStarr 9:57, 2 July 2014 (UTC-06:00)
I find this guide a bit confusing, and it also lacks the MBRSTM guide. Is it OK if I just rewrite the whole thing, removing all the unnecessary programs listed? - Witch 17:45, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
- If it makes sense and it's easier to follow than this, sure thing. --Digital Monster, Guilmon35249vr 19:14, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
Hey, the download link for the MBRSTM Maker is wrong, it shows the BRSAR Patcher.
--HelloImYourMind 21:17, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- Oops, sorry about that. It's fixed now. --Witch 09:29, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
Custom Brawl Music?
Is it possible to use Brawl custom music, such as from here?
--Yes. But you would either find another song or use Audacity if you want to have a final lap song (P.S. Please use the 4 tides indicating your signature, what you did for your signature is useless: --~~~~) --MitsySueG24 22:19, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
Channels for MBRSTMs
this is the channels and what they do so far i only know koopa capes this allows you to use multiple songs
3&4 inside the factory???
Wario's Gold Mine:
1&2 outside the mine
3&4 inside the mine
1,2,7,8 Above Ground
3&4 on the river area
5&6 are underwater
Dry Dry Ruins:
1&2 outside in the desert
3&4 inside the temple
1&2 area before the city
3&4 the city area
Custom music for custom track ?
I have recently noticed on Music Pack v7 for CTGP-R 1.02 there is a track (Delphino Circuit) which have it custom music (based on Super Mario World Ending and Title Theme) which is located in "My Stuff" folder since I've downloaded Music Pack v7 available on mariokartwii.com and published by MrBean35000VR. I don't know how the brstm is called because there is too much brstm files in the pack so I never find the files corresponding to the custom track "Delphino Circuit".
That is the question : how have I to call a brstm file placed in "My Stuff" to connect it to a custom track ? (I've not an excellent English language so correct my errors please !)
Wallaertq (talk) 06:53, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
Now each custom track is run on a music slot. In this case Delfino Circuit is run on DS Delfino Square. The brstm file will play on any custom track that was placed in the particular spot. Like Lunar Spaceway is in Rainbow Road slot. --MitsySueG24 (talk) 22:44, 6 July 2013 (UTC)
You are right concerning "Delphino Course". However... I have confounded it with "Delphino Island" : this custom track has two brstm for itself ("Animal Crossing Title" from SSBB and "Hidden Village" from LOZ Twilight Princess"). It's not the one : Stone Route is in the same case, with "Twomp Desert" and "Fracktail Battle" from Super Paper Mario. If you want to check it, this is a link to the Music Pack v7 songs list : <deleted link> I don't understand how it's possible and I need explanation. Wallaertq (talk) 07:13, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
Other users may be wondering this, (if it's just me...) Probably in the "Amplifying Music" section, probably put like recommended amp from each of the Mario Kart games (e.g How much should Mario Kart 64 be amplified on Mario Kart Wii?) -- MichaelMichael54321 17:50, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
- That's actually different depending on the video you get the music from (unless of course you rip it directly), there's not a set value depending on the game. And there are way to many games to list... --Witch (talk) 10:46, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
Where are the instructions for editing songs/sounds only found in revo_kart.brsar? Is it even possible to edit files in the BRSAR and have the game play them correctly? --MT2020∆λ 17:11, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
I tried testing my n_rainbow32_n_f.brstm, which is N64 Rainbow Road in Mario Kart 8's final section, but when I am playing the track on the Rainbow Road slot, the regular music of Wii Rainbow Road final lap shown up instead. However, the music of the first 2 laps are those I expected. Is there any solution to this?(Testing using CTGP-R's My Stuff Folder)
--CustomArio (talk) 08:57, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- You're not supposed to name it "n_rainbow32_n_f.brstm", you're supposed to name it "n_rainbow32_f.brstm".
- --maczkopeti (talk) 09:32, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Chrome goes nuts on the MBRSTM zip, why is this? - Macpls
I've made multichannel brstms before and I've never had this problem before.
I'm trying to make a multichannel BRSTM to play on Bowser's Castle (6 channels). In-game, the audio never plays.
In Brawlbox, it plays fine, but the audio makes a snapping sound every half a second or so. It doesn't do this if I make a normal BRSTM using the same audio files.
I'm using the Multi BRSTM Builder Tool, for reference.
Also for reference, here's the BRSTM itself along with 2-channel BRSTMs of each.. pair of channels, I guess?: [Download (Dropbox))]
--Guilmon35249vr (talk) 18:12, 18 December 2015 (UTC)