Talk:Bash 'n' Dash 'n' Bash
From Custom Mario Kart
- Because it's not an update, but a remake, with a completly different style. And the name was the best and funniest proposal in a Mario Kart Chatroom.
- --Sucht93a (talk) 04:55, 19 August 2015 (ETC)
- A remake can also be classified as an update. Look at Headlong Skyway for example.
- The track looks difficult for the Spear and other stiff-handling vehicles (haven't tested it yet). It should be upscaled to match GCN Baby Park's propotions, and then the lap count should be decreased to 5.
- On split screen, the "TV"s show Funky Stadium. I guess that wasn't intentional.
- There are some texture mapping issues with bashndash-SKP--invisiblewall.
- Thanks for the hint with the split screen message, i'm going to fix that in an update. I also will try the track with all vehicles, and find the right scale. Thx
- --Sucht93a (talk) 17:33, 19 August 2015 (ETC)
- It is to small for large karts. Because of contraflow you will often leave the racing line. And large karts have only minimal space for a right-left-right manoeuvre. Especially the middle gate is to small. I have tested it with Blooper, Monztruck (Rally Romper, Tiny Titan) and Sterngleiter (Aero Glider, Jetsetter).
- -- Wiimm (talk) 15:22, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
- That's a good question. If Beta 2 is still too small I will just scale it up a little bit more. Thanks to your Tools it's very easy ;). Just tell me if Beta 2 is still to small. I tested it in TT Mode with all vehicles and I thought it was ok, but maybe I was wrong. And are you happy with the navigation system now?
- --User:Sucht93a (talk) 15:46, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
- Now I tested Beta2; it is much better. Feuerschleuder (Flame Flyer) is difficult and Sterngleiter much harder.
- Wiimm (talk) 14:33, 21 August 2015 (UTC)
Are 6 laps a good decision? I think not, because you get regularly 6*4=24 items and so the last 6 items are only mushrooms. 5 (or 4) laps seems to be better.
btw, I found no other issues in 2 offline races with 11 enemies.