Talk:3DS Shy Guy Bazaar
- I saw someone fixed the freeze error on the Wii, can anyone tell me how to do this? Just for the next time I make a Custom Track. Thanks. --Atlas (talk) 19:42, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
I would recommend trying to make the final cannon just into a trick if possible, even if it means making the gap a little smaller, the track would feel a little more like the original in my opinion if so. The track is looking really nice though! Rookie (talk) 18:26, 10 August 2015 (UTC)
Bugs in v0.181
- The respawn points at the last ramps show in the false direction (180 degree wrong).
- The track is to small. May be scaling to 120% (I'll test this) or larger will improve the track.
- At the beginning, the vehicles are to high and act like an hovercraft in the air. (added)
- 120% seems really better!. Then I found another bug (added in the list above).
- -- Wiimm (talk) 12:35, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
The ramps before cannons have invisible walls (in the version before the recent update) and I didn't see those in the description. They're from the tall pillars on the left and right sides before the ending cannon; it's something to take a look at.
- I'm updating this track at the moment, reimported again course_model from 0 to fix vertex colors and normals, plus changed lighting effect and some things in KCL. Coming very soon! —Atlas (talk) 01:10, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- Just to let you know when you plan to update the KCL. I have drawn some faces into the KCL with KCL-flag 0x12 "Force Recalculation" so the Itemroutes will be recalculated when you fall from the wooden way down to the market place. I also placed 0x12 faces after every market stand. Maybe you could just copy those kcl faces into your new KCL OR if you dont want to I could readd them when you are finished. Greetings, Sucht. --Sucht93a (talk) 07:47, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- I'm editing from your version, so no worries :P The force recalculation zones was a good idea to avoid stuck items on these areas. I made some invisible walls bigger to avoid OoB'ing, and also changed the top route of the market part with sticky road, so you don't bounce while drifting there. —Atlas (talk) 10:28, 6 June 2016 (UTC)