Talk:3DS Rock Rock Mountain (MrKoeikoei & Zilla)
Thank you very much for this track.Wonderfull.
Some questions (Nothing against Zilla; I like his work):
- Is Zilla really a co-author?
- Or did Zilla helped only a little bit?
- Must we rename all tracks where I helped with KMP?
- Well the situation is that koei really doesn't want to work on the model anymore, so he requested passing the files to Zilla. --Torran (talk) 00:39, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
- Zilla helped a little bit with the first version, and since I don't want to remodel it at the moment, Zilla offered to remodel the ramps and to do some other stuff. So from now on, Zilla is going to take over the project, but I still take care of the track, so sometimes I will do some updates as well. You can't compare it to your KMP edits. --MrKoeikoei (talk) 06:23, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
karehayama alias Coins
I talk about the coins you implemented in earlier versions. I like to see to offer them to other authors at List of Custom Objects. The idea is to use them for other 3DS tracks with a chance of 10-20% to give a mushroom.
- I don't really find that page useful, since it there are too many custom objects by now, and almost none of the current ones on the list are used. Collecting them and keeping the list under maintenance would be too much work. Besides that, any custom track creator should know how to extract an object from another track.