Talk:3DS Mario Circuit (wg93589 & Atlas)
I like the new Beta 2 update, it makes the track a little better. However, I do suggest making the area where the glider ramp is just a normal trick ramp; The cannon doesn't fit, and I don't want it to be like Wario Shipyard.
- Thanks for the Suggestion. I know the bug with the fences that will be fixed soon. --Wg93589 (talk) 00:10, 6 March 2016 (UTC)
- Just tested out the RC1 update, and I must say the track is definitely improving! Besides everything on your to-do list, I recommend making the item boxes on the trick ramp in the castle a little bit higher, because I've noticed I can't really get them unless I don't trick. I also recommend adding an extra item box on the inside turn on the second set cause it feels a bit weird with 5. Also, I tested the fences again; This time I go straight through them and when I do my wii freezes before hitting the water. Miles5x5 (talk) 16:13, 23 March 2016 (UTC)
The BREFT and BREFF file are missing for the pocha. So when the KCL triggers the object, it will freeze because it can't find all the files. Pochas have never freezed for me while loading the track, only when the pocha is triggered. You should always check the track with Wiimm's SZS Tools. You would have seen that there are files missing if you had done that.
Wexos (talk) 17:22, 23 March 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info. This will be fixed in RC2.
EDIT: I did check the track with SZS Tools but however for some reason the szs I was testing with had the water splash effects in it. --Wg93589 (talk) 21:59, 23 March 2016 (UTC)
- Apperenty the course model was corrupt and caused the black screen I was already working on it. --Wg93589 (talk) 15:06, 27 March 2016 (UTC)
- Same here at slot 1.4 -- Wiimm (talk) 19:42, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
- I've notified Atlas over Skype hopefully he can do something. --Wg93589 (talk) 21:52, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
In the track, the part where the trees are after the first trick ramp and before the mushroom, the road could have the pink leaves on the road like in MK7. --SenhGaming&Glitches (talk) 12:57, 25 July 2016 (EDT)
Hi Atlas. i have one question. Did you make a update some day?? v 2.0 with cameras and fixing the little bugs. I have only found one little bug. But i don`t know how i can write that in english. I am sorry. --Snake (talk) 16:36, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Snake, I will get to work on that and also, why v2 we don't even have a v1 yet :P --Wg93589 (talk) 17:42, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
- Oh. I am sorry. Yes V 1.0 . I thought i saw V 1.6. Sorry. All right. Thanks for the info. I like the track very much. --Snake (talk) 17:51, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
Should this page be moved to 3DS Mario Circuit (Atlas and wg93589) since Atlas basically took over the project since v0.6? It only makes sense in my eyes. --FunkyDude15 (talk) 22:25, 3 November 2017 (UTC)