Sunset Circuit (Natani)
|Date of latest version:||2020-08-22|
This is a remake created by Natani. He updated and improved the visuals heavily from the old version, while still keeping the track design simple and faithful to the original.
Another remake was released on 2020-01-17, after having been delayed multiple times from its original window of July 2019. This update changes the visual presentation once again, bringing the track up to modern standards visually while still keeping the gameplay people like.
- ZPL, for providing the shadow map and helping with model issues in v3.0-beta.
- zilly and Jasperr, for helping with model issues in v3.0-beta.
- xBlue98, for the skybox from Crossingville in v3.0-beta.
- ChaosShadow23, for the skybox (v2.0 – v2.2) and moon (GBA Sunset Wilds. ) from
- Riidefi, for adding a shadow map (v2.0 – v2.2) and helping with a blackscreen.
- MysterE99, for the tree model.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.1||2018-06-21|| Update by Ptpix1 and Natani:
|v2.2||2019-05-23||Fixed item route on the shortcut.|
|v3.1-april||2021-04-01||April Fools' Day version that changes textures to DaBaby.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Cris 3.500 CT (v3.1)
- Mario Kart Cris 4 (v3.1)
- Mario Kart Cris Deluxe 3.0 Final (v3.0-beta)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (v3.1)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (v2.2)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)