|Date of latest version:||2020-04-18|
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, MagicY, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Rotation Station is Bri911's second custom battle arena. It takes place in a dark and seemingly abandoned subway station. A working subway train travels through this station and can even be entered while it is moving. There is also a turnstile in the center of the map.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
The syncing of the moving item boxes with the casino_roulette object is offset a couple of seconds between online and offline play, making it so that these item boxes are either inaccessible altogether or very awkward to obtain during online play only.
Custom Track Distributions
This arena is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Xenøn's HNS CT Collection (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- In Coin Runners, coin objects above the rails may spawn their coins at different heights due to the subway train. When the coin tries to spawn while the subway train is present, it will spawn either inside or on top of the train. When the train is not present, the coin will spawn on the rails.
- It is possible for certain stationary items to become attached to a non-moving wall by using the subway train.
SM64 Bob-omb Battlefield – BAR! Ice Flows – BAR! Rooftops – BAR! Woods – BAR! Castle – BAR! Parkade – BAR! Airport – BAR! Dunes – BAR! Volcano – BAR! Stadium – BAR! MULT 10
DKR Smokey Castle – DKR Icicle Pyramid – DK64 Arena 1 – DK64 Arena 2 – BK Click Clock Wood Hub