|Designer:||Trent Rez, Rich Petty|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
"If you take the two words, "Rez" and "Raceway" and combine them, you get "Rezway". Eco-friendly with trees, sunflowers, and walls made from recycled brown paper bags, the track is freshly new, because of its smoothly paved road. It is the sister track of Kartwood Creek, having similarities in the design of both tracks."
The sequel to this track, Rezway II adds many improvements to the level, including a brand new model.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC1 (v1)||2010-06-09||First release|
|RC2 (v1.1)||2011-10-02||Added more item boxes.|
|v1.2||2012-01-07|| Update by Wiimm:
|v1.3||2012-09-02||Hofixes by Torran:|
Some of these problems have been fixed as of the version listed to the right. All of these problems were corrected in the sequel, Rezway II.
- Camera issues. Sometimes the viewpoint will be under the track in when using rear view or playing multiplayer modes. (v1.2)
- Flickering and discolored textures.
- Hitting the corner of a barrier wall causes players to get stuck. (v1.3)
- Barriers can be crossed with a Mushroom or jumped over, allowing Ultra Shortcuts. (v1.3)
- The off-road areas near the pools of water cause players to do a barrel roll. (v1.3)
- Lap positioning glitch when playing online. (v1.2)
- Some trees can be driven through or intersect barrier walls. (v1.3)
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP 2.8 (RC1)
- CTGP 4.4 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution v1.01 (RC2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages