From Custom Mario Kart
This article is about the older version. For the newer version of this custom track, see Rezway II.
|Designer:||Trent Rez, Rich Petty|
|Date of latest version:||2020-10-02|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
A quote from the author:
- If you take the two words, "Rez" and "Raceway" and combine them, you get "Rezway". Eco-friendly with trees, sunflowers and walls made from recycled brown paper bags, the track is freshly new, because of its smoothly paved road. It is the sister track of Kartwood Creek, having similarities in the design of both tracks.
The sequel to this track, Rezway II, adds many improvements to the track, including a brand new model.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0.mkwfun||2010-11-02|| Update by Wiimm:
|v1.0.ctgp1||2011-10-02|| Update by MrBean35000vr:
|v1.0.ctgp2||2011-12-27|| Update by MrBean35000vr:
|v1.2||2012-01-07|| Update by Wiimm:
|v1.2.ctgp||2012-09-30|| Update by MrBean35000vr:
|v1.3||2012-09-02||Update by Torran:|
|v1.4||2020-10-02|| Update by KantoEpic:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Boshi Kart GP (v1.3)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (v1.3)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages